Best staycation deals for the Eid holidays
Eid Al Fitr is expected to fall on May 1, 2022, in the UAE, and Dubai residents are preparing to make the most of an extra long weekend. For many residents, public holidays and celebrations signal the beginning of a much-needed staycation! Are you among those looking for great staycation deals for the Eid holidays in Dubai? Great Dubai has done the legwork for you. Continue reading to find the ideal getaway you’ve been looking for.
Staycation Offers for Eid Holidays in Dubai:
Where Should You Stay in Dubai in 2022?
Eid al-Fitr is one of the most anticipated public holidays in the UAE, and there are some fantastic staycations to consider for residents this year. Why not treat yourself to a relaxing vacation? You’ve earned it!
The Versace Palazzo
Are you looking for luxurious Eid staycation deals in 2022 that are convenient to the bustling city center? Spend your Eid in luxury at the Palazzo Versace, which also happens to be one of Dubai’s most expensive hotels. The hotel is currently offering an Eid Al Fitr package that is ideal for spending the holiday in style. Stay in an artfully decorated luxury room or suite.
- Spa treatment for two adults (except IV Bar) once
- Food and beverages are 20% off (except for Q’s Bar and Lounge/brunch packages).
- Access to Nikki Beach Resort & Spa’s pool and beach facilities is available with a minimum spend of AED 300 for adults and AED 150 for children under the age of 12.
Al Buraj al Arab
Take advantage of discounted staycation deals at the Burj Al Arab! The 7-star hotel has created the Ultimate Staycation offer to help you make the most of your Eid! While the offer is not advertised specifically for the holiday season, you can take advantage of it during those days.
All rooms are subject to additional fees such as a 10% service charge, an AED 20 tourism fee, a 7% municipality fee, and 5% VAT. This is one of Dubai’s best Eid staycation deals for families, with access to some of the city’s best amusement parks. Guests can also participate in water sports and other activities at the Burj Al Arab.
Atlantis, the palm
Are you looking for a lavish Eid Al Fitr staycation in Dubai in 2022? Atlantis on the Palm is offering two special deals: Your Ultimate Summer Vacation and Extraordinary Benefits, both of which promise unforgettable adventure and fun!
The Ideal Summer Vacation
The deal allows you to stay for seven nights in their Imperial Club, suites, or rooms for the price of five!
With this deal, you can say hello to new adventures! Book a five-night stay at Atlantis and receive the following benefits:
- Each night’s stay includes free admission to Aqua Venture Water Park.
- Every night you stay, you will receive a complimentary pass to Marvel at the Lost Chambers.
- Access to the Zone and the Kids Club
- Warehouse, The Shore, and Bread Street Kitchen offer daily complimentary breakfast, a two-course lunch, and soft drinks (for two adults).
- Every day, a three-course dinner and soft drinks are provided for free.
- Upon arrival, welcome drinks will be served (for two adults).
- Tour of the fisheries for two adults and two children once per stay
- AED 100 credit for any marine animal encounters.
- From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., non-motorized water sports are free.
Dubai’s Caesar’s Palace
This Eid, the family-friendly deals keep coming. Caesars Palace is the next option for Eid staycation deals in Dubai. Stay longer and save up to 30% on your hotel stay. These advantages are included in the offer.
- 4 or more nights: 20% off
- 8 or more nights: 30% off
- Cove Beach access (based upon availability)
- Access to the Empire Club, a children’s club
- Fitness Gallery Access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Temperature-controlled pools and a private beach are available.
Dubai Media One Hotel
Send your festivities on a high note by booking a cheap Eid staycation in Dubai at the Media One Hotel. These offers are included in the hotel’s exclusive Eid deal.
- A free premium welcome drink in the Qwerty restaurant and bar
- Ciao Bella offers two hours of unlimited premium cheese and wine.
- Breakfast was delicious.
- Garden brunch with unlimited food and beverages
- Validity: May 6th and 7th, 2022
- The cost per night is AED 400.