About Charles Yohannan
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Accomplished accountant with 2.2 years of UAE extensive experiences.
I hold a Master’s Degree in Commerce .Committed to and passionate about giving the
highest level of contribution to help Organization’s thrive.
2013 - 2015
Bharathiar University, India
Audit Program (Construction Companies, Schools, Petrol Bunks, Banks, Churches, Hospitals Etc..) • Preparations of final accounts of service and trading Companies. • Review deliveries against orders. • Payroll preparation’s evaluation. • Produce and maintain all financial reports. • Responsible for checking all banking activities including reconciliations. • Responsible for ERP evaluation process. • Submit financial reports directly to the Managing Director.
2020 - 2022
Universal Soil Testing Laboratory , Dubai, UAE
• Interact with suppliers on a day to day basis.
• Valuation of company’s assets and liabilities.
• Proper study of reports provided by auditors/ CA and submitting it to the
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs.
• Maintain VAT calculations and returns along with preparation of invoices.
• Provide supports to internal and external auditing services.
• Using accounting tools when necessary.
• To assess accuracy and conformance to reporting and procedural standards of
• Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or payments.
• Establishing table of accounts.
• Assigning entries to proper accounts.
• Finalize the day to day balances, and prepare and print management reports.
• Maintain Complete Systematic Books of Accounts.