About JOSEPH C KURIAKOSE
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Accurate and performance-driven finance & accounting professional bringing over 15+ years of experience in being in charge of all financial forecasts managing financial teams, allocating budgets, and completing timely VAT returns. Responsible for boosting revenue, accounts planning, prompt communication, and high-quality management reporting and financial modelling. Additional experience in online banking transaction management of various banks by initiating and authorizing by means of maker/checker options.
1994 - 1997
University of Pune, India
Batchelor of Commerce (B.Com)
I have passed Batchelor Commerce (B.Com) from University of Pune, India
2003 - 2003
Electronic Corporation of Information Technology (ECIT), India
DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER HARDWARE & NETWORK ENGINEERING (DCHNE)
2017 - 2022
Shelving Trading LLC, Dubai, U.A.E.
• Evaluate financial statements to streamline daily accounting processes.
• Facilitate yearly audit process through an independent evaluator by providing accurate transactions and balances of the company.
• Responsible for VAT accounting and timely return filing and submission.
• Manage banking accounts and balances effectively including undertaking monthly reconciliation and cash flow management in a timely manner.
• Comply with all applicable accounting standards as per International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Review Payables/Receivables balances on a periodic basis from suppliers/clients to ensure accuracy on a regular basis and identify discrepancies to be investigated and resolved.
• Finalization of Annual Financial Statements of the Company, organizing and coordinating internal and external audits, reviewing and implementing recommendations.
• Implement budget and forecast preparation schedule by collecting relevant business data and projections from the line departments, and providing relevant analysis.
• Import and Export Documentation (Bill of Exchange, Export L.C. Compliances, Submission of Import L.C. Application, TR, STL Application (Offline as well as online)
• Actively participated in sales, CAPEX, and OPEX budget preparation and monitoring variance from the budget forecast.
• Prepare for and collaborate with internal and external auditors to ensure a successful audit.
• Compliances of WPS, Calculation, and settlement of Annual Leave, EOSB etc.
• Follow standard business and finance protocols to disclose the organization’s financial reports regularly.
2004 - 2016
Flash Point Equipments Pvt. Ltd, Pune, India
ACCOUNTS & ADMIN MANAGER
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting roles e.g. Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, forecasting, budgeting etc.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and working closely with the operations and project teams.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies set up.
• Maintained and updated payroll registers and accounting.
• Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Collecting, organizing, and storing information ensuring prompt documentation.
1998 - 2001
Brite Laundry & Dry Cleaners, Manama, Bahrain
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
• Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
• Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
• Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
• Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
• Creating company financial reports with the above information included.