About Khurram Shehzad
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
• Disciplining of associates when needed, write -ups, coaching and counseling (following unionized guidelines).
• Knowledgeable in preparing for health department visits/BSA/IZRA Financial audits/brand visits-expectations.
• Food safety certified/ extensive knowledge of UAE Municipality regulations and laws concerning food safety and sanitation.
• Implementing the sales and marketing promotions, events and social media campaigns.
• Responsible for food and beverage related issues within multiple outlets.
• Managing the employees and focus on improving behaviors and increasing productivity.
• Creating the employee schedules, documenting corrective actions/performance records for employees under my supervision. Education and Qualification
• Communicated with several vendors, in regard to negotiating the pricing, placing orders, scheduling training, and communicating any disorders.
• Implemented several control forms to help supervisors labor, sales such as a daily labor detail, guest count, table turn time.
• Oversaw all transactions, including setting and managing FB budget, handling PL, and attending to expenses relating to labor, controllable, and costs of goods.
• Successfully planning and organizing numerous banquet events and requisition lists.
2022 - 2022
Marriott Marquise City Center Doha
Floor & Catering Manager FIFA
2021 - 2022
Dawn to Dark Restaurant Management