I would like to express my deep interest in a position as an Electrical maintenance engineer in your organization. With the recent experience in Electrical engineering, I believe I am a strong candidate for a position in your organization.
I can offer for this company-
– More than four years of experience as an Electrical maintenance engineer in a manufacturing company.
– One and a half years of experience as a design and estimation engineer in a switchgear manufacturing company.
– B Tech degree in electrical and electronics engineering and Autonomous PG Diploma certificate in Electrical instrumentation and industrial automation.
– Design, drafting, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of LV (MCC, PCC, MDB, LDB, and VFD) and APFC Panels.
– Hands on field experience with hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical instruments and control circuits.
– Ability to coordinate and complete tasks on time as individually and as a part of a team.
In addition to my experience, I have excellent communication skills. I always maintain a gracious and professional manner when communicating with people.
My resume which is below provides additional information on my background and qualifications. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to arrange a time for an interview. And I am available for immediate joining.
Thank you for your consideration,