About Nikil Rithesh Dsouza
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
To pursue a lucrative career in Investment Banking/Accounting/Finance/Auditing in a
reputed organization, automating processes if and when needed to ensure accuracy and
efficiency while executing tasks. Spreading my knowledge with my peers and also
absorbing knowledge from them and the company/organization to ensure mutual growth
of both me as a person and the company/organization as well.
2013 - 2016
Padua College of Commerce & Management, India
● Highly focused towards objectives. ● Persistent on completion of task. ● Ability to perform with development and change. ● Systematically organized in much disciplined manner. ● Excellent leadership qualities. ● Team player ● Self motivated and self disciplined. ● Good interpersonal and communication skills ● Excellent approach to solving problems
2016 - 2021
Protiviti Member Firm Kuwait W.L.L.
● Handling payments of trade & sundry creditors
● Monthly reconciliation of all ledgers including staff personal ledger.
● Preparing MIS on monthly basis.
● Handling accounts of Protiviti Egypt single handedly.
● Preparation of cash flow and Balance sheet of 7 countries.
● Maintain a fixed asset records and related depreciation accounts.
● Verify and reconcile transactions for accounts payable invoices and vendor
● Carrying out various banking functions.