About Pawan Sharma
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
“A highly ambitious, passionate and self-motivated individual having comprehensive practical knowledge in the fields of Finance,
Accountancy, Taxation and Auditing willing to be associated with the organization where I can use my potential and capabilities
to the fullest extent along with my knowledge.”
1998 - 2002
Raj. University Jaipur
Bachelor in Commerce
I, hereby declare that all the details and particulars mentioned above are true to the best of my knowledge.
2004 - 2010
• Analyze the company’s investments & finances and prepare report on it.
• Make Cash Flow statement.
• Prepare Financial Statements according to IFRS in line with IND-AS.
• Compile and analyze financial information on all accounting areas, such as invoicing, receivables, payables and other
operational/non operational expenses transaction.
• Look after and manage the company financial systems and budgets Preparing financial statements
(Monthly/Yearly) and submitted to MD.
• Carrying out internal audits A/R, G/P, Cost Accounting, Revenue Recognition.
• Implement the Overall Plans and Policies of the Company.
• Prepare financial forecast and Budget and Report Variances.
• Petty cash Management
• Prepare and File Tds and GST(VAT) Returns.
• Preparation of Fixed Assets Register and Depreciation calculation as per Companies Act and as per Income Tax Act.
• Preparing the MIS report relating to Inventory, sales and profitability for different segments of the product, on
Monthly basis and other reports as required.
• Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits