About Sajeer Kanchavalappil
Academic Level Diploma
A competent and result oriented Safety professional with 8 years of experience actively looking for the opportunities in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and skills as well as help the organization to achieve its HSE goals and it will reciprocate it in my enhanced skills and knowledge.
2018 - 2021
Elite Bright Solution
I have passed HSE Engineering diploma from Elite Bright Solution(KHDA Approved)
2017 - 2017
I have passed Managing Safely Course approved by Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
2017 - 2017
I have passed NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety with Credit
2012 - 2013
National Academy for Professional Training
i have passed diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering .
2017 - 2022
AL RASHID ABETONG
• Support the HSE manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
• Perform safety inspections of safety system, fire/safety/lifesaving equipment to ensure incident and injury free working environment and prepare records.
• Provide support to project team in all aspects of safety, occupational safety, safety and environmental issues.
• Regular review and be familiar with all applicable legislation and applicable standards to ensure compliance.
• Inform the project management and supervision of any new or conflictive legislative matters that could impact the project.
• Regularly audit the Site Safety Management Policy (SMP) for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with project scope and conditions.
• Participate and assist the supervisors and foreman in the investigation of incident to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
• Communicate, coach and assist the field staff to ensure that all safety expectations are understood and met.
• Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
• Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
• Establish a working relationship between management and staff on all matters relating to health, safety and environment to ensure consistent application and understanding of policies and procedures.
• Reporting of unsafe work at site, equipment or working conditions to management with mitigations through Job Safety Observations and daily observation reports.
• Propose implement and monitor measures necessary to comply with Health, Safety and Environment related Legislation and Codes of Practice.
• Provide, or where necessary source, training for staff in relation to Health and Safety policies, practice and procedures.
• Identify additional safety training requirements to be delivered to the workforce.
• Identify site hazards, non-conformances, corrective and preventive actions and bring them to the immediate attention of site supervision.
• Verify third party certification for lifting gear, cranes, electrical equipments etc.., is correctly color coded and being used properly.
2013 - 2015
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation
• Monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and develop measures to assure personnel safety.
• Assurance of safer workplace environment with regard to the health of workers.
• Assurance of the updated and well communicated rules and regulations related to health and safety in the organization.
• Provide proper training to all employees associated with the organization.
• Assurance of the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
• Maintain proper documents of incident accident and near miss.
• Inspection of the equipments including fire extinguishers fire alarms etc.
• Field assist in maintenance, modifications, adjustments to pipe line installations and storage tanks.
• Monitoring of tank truck loading and wagon unloading operations.
• Receives supply from refineries. Ensure sufficient storage capacity available in tanks.
• Promote safety and educate personnel as the active health and safety representative.
• Supervise project execution sites to assure that all the prescribed safety procedures and equipment are fully adopted, both by Company staff and contractors.
• Carry out safety inspections and control of safety equipment functionality.
• Conduct emergency evacuation drill and other fire and safety drill and exercise.