Barsha Heights, formerly known as Tecom, is a small, cozy apartment complex. The area is located off Hessa Street (D61) along Sheikh Zayed Road (E11) and is close to leading business hubs such as Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City. Are you thinking about relocating to this popular neighborhood? Our detailed guide weighs the benefits and drawbacks of living in Barsha Heights for you.
Pros of living in barsha heights
Barsha Heights has a wide range of residential properties ranging from small studios to large 3-bedroom apartments. Aside from that, the neighborhood has clinics, nurseries, and fine dining restaurants. But that is only a small portion of what this area has to offer. Let’s take a look at some of the most notable benefits of living in Barsha Heights.
Barsha Heights location (Tecom) is situated in a prominent in Dubai. It is close to two major city highways: Al Khail Road (E44) and Sheikh Zayed Road (E11).
The community also provides easy access to Dubai’s glitzy neighborhoods, including Dubai Marina, JBR, and Palm Jumeirah. Popular business districts such as Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City are nearby, and Downtown Dubai and Business Bay are only a 20-minute drive away.
Pet owners looking for residential areas where they can live comfortably with their furry friends will appreciate Barsha Heights. Almost all of the buildings in the area are pet-friendly, giving you more options when looking for a place to live.
- Aside from that, there are plenty of walkways and empty grounds where you can take your dogs for a walk. The concrete “park” is also a fun place to have some pawed-some fun.
- Abundance of properties in barsha heights
- Barsha Heights has a variety of mid and high-rise buildings for those looking to buy or rent a home.
- There are many studios in Barsha Heights, ranging in size from 330 to 770 square feet. Similarly, there are numerous 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments ranging in size from 500 to well over 2,000 square feet.
- The majority of the buildings in the community provide a wide range of amenities, such as a gym, a swimming pool, and concierge services.
- In the area, you can find both freehold and leasehold properties.
Value for money
Barsha Heights properties are slightly more expensive, but the prices are quite reasonable given the area’s lifestyle and amenities.
- Apartments in Barsha Heights typically rent for between AED 40k and AED 170k. The price range for flats in Barsha Heights is between AED 370k and AED 2M.
- Studio apartments in Barsha Heights start at AED 370k.
- A 1-bedroom apartment can be purchased for between AED 450k and AED 1.5M.
- The prices of the 2-bedroom flats for sale currently range between AED 880k and AED 2M.
- Studio rentals in Barsha Heights range from AED 40k to AED 85k per year.
- In Barsha Heights, couples looking for a smaller apartment can find 1-bedroom units. 1-bedroom flats in Barsha Heights start at AED 34.9k per month.
- The rent for a two-bedroom apartment in Barsha Heights ranges from AED 55k to AED 170k.
Residents of Barsha Heights have numerous transportation options.
Most residential buildings in Barsha Heights are within walking distance of the Dubai Internet City Metro Station, making it easier for residents to get around the city.
- The F35 and F31 feeder buses serve those travelling from Al Barsha Heights to Al Sufouh or The Greens community in particular.
- F31 is responsible for The Meadows, The Springs, and The Greens. Furthermore, taxi services are easily accessible in the area.
- Driving within Dubai and to other emirates is also convenient due to the community’s proximity to major highways.
You’re in luck if you want to live in Barsha Heights. Residents have access to parking spaces in all of the buildings in the area.
In addition, there is plenty of public parking throughout the community. These parking spaces, of course, are subject to RTA parking fees.