For those of you who never pass up an opportunity to put on your sunglasses, slap on some sunscreen, and head to a sandy beach, Dubai is a dream comes true. Dubai’s beautiful public beaches are ideal for enjoying the soak up the sun at the best beaches in Dubai, sand, and sea.
Best beaches in Dubai
Do you want to spend a day having fun in the sun? Here’s everything you need to know about Dubai’s best public beaches 2022.
Al mamzar beach
Mamzar Beach is a hidden gem in Dubai, located on the border between Dubai and Sharjah. There is an open beach section that runs through Mamzar Beach Park. Apart from swimming, there is plenty to do. After you’ve finished building the most elaborate sandcastles, you can run on the track or cycle on the dedicated bike trails.
Timings of Al Mamzar Open Beach: 24 hours
Facilities at al mamzar beach
- A track for running
- Toilets and the presence of lifeguards
- Restaurants with Paved Pathways for the People of Determination
Black palace beach
This beach is located between the royal fortresses of Al Sufouh and is notoriously difficult to find. It is also known as Al Sufouh Beach or Dubai’s Secret Beach. Visit this beach to take in the sea air, meditate, or nap. Because it is known for its crystal clear waters, you might see some interesting marine life!
The beach JBR Dubai
The Beach JBR, which is lined with sun-kissed cafes and shops, is a hive of activity in Dubai. It is adjacent to JBR, a bustling area with a modern Arabian flair. Water sports such as wakeboarding and parasailing are available at The Beach (JBR). Banana boat rides are also available for children. Sunbathers can enjoy the breathtaking views of Blue waters Island and the Ain Dubai Ferris Wheel.
Jbr beach facilities Camel rides
- Showers on the beach
- Outdoor gym with a 600m running track
- Shopping avenues on the volleyball court
- Sun-Wed: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. | Thu-Sat: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Jumaeirah public beach
Jumeirah Beach sun beds, also known as Jumeirah Open Beach, is a long, sandy strip in Dubai that is open all year. This popular beach offers a wide range of water sports, including paddle boarding and jet skiing. It’s also a great spot for those envy-inducing selfies, which are ideal for posting on Instagram!
Residents of Jumeirah have access to one of Dubai’s best free beaches.
Jumeirah open beach facilities
- Excellent infrastructure, including showers, toilets, and changing rooms.
- Lifeguards are available.
- A jogging path
- Hours of operation: 24 hours.
Kite beach Dubai
Kite Beach, an idyllic spot for kite surfers, is probably Dubai’s best swimming beach. It has stunning ocean views, a quirky collection of food trucks, and sun loungers for you to work on your tan! You can bask in the sun on manicured sands that extend into azure blue water
- A jogging track is available at the Kite Beach.
- A gym
- There are volleyball courts, a library, and Taqado Mexican Kitchen nearby.
- 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
La mer beach Dubai
La Mer Beach is a great addition to Dubai’s urban beaches, with its funky murals, clear waters, and stark white sands. It’s ideal for some laid-back family fun, with palm trees and colorful graffiti. La Mer Beach in Jumeirah promises hours of pure relaxation!
- la mer beach facilities Showers
- Restaurants and cafes in Cabanas
- Water sports
- Sun-Thu 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. | Fri-Sat 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Umm suqeim beach
Sunset Beach (or Umm Suqeim Beach), which is next to Kite Beach, is a great place to unwind with the sun, sand, and sea. Sunset Beach is one of Dubai’s most picturesque beaches, known for its stunning sunsets and calm waters. It’s also a great selfie spot, with the world-famous Burj Al Arab in the background!
- Surf the waves, go for a morning jog, watch the sunset, or simply relax on the sands at one of Dubai’s best beaches.
- sunset beach facilities Showers, toilets, and mini-marts
- It is surrounded by the tranquil Umm Suqeim Park, which has a playground and beautifully landscaped lawns.
- Jumeirah Fish Grill is close by.