Top 5 staycation deals in Dubai for UAE National Day 2022
On December 2, a large cake-cutting ritual and soiree will be held in the hotel lobby to celebrate UAE National Day. On December 4, there will be a workshop to make gingerbread houses and afternoon tea. After the ceremony, you may have dinner at one of the many restaurants and earn three times as many World of Hyatt credits in December.
Even if you’re not staying at the hotels, you can enjoy award-winning dining and earn triple Global of Hyatt credits on dine-in, delivery, and takeout through December 2022.
Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates:
During the national day holiday, stay at the Kempinski Hotel Dubai mall to receive discounts of 15% to 20% off the best flexible rate, a 20% dining discount (in-room eatery not included), an AED 500 shopping voucher, and unfettered access to the Executive Club. Keep in mind that guests staying at the Aspen Ski Chalet & Suites will receive two passes to Winter Park, Ski Dubai.
Zabeel House by Jumeirah, the Greens:
The second place on our list is Zabeel House by Jumeirah, The Greens, in which you can get a room for up to 20% less, and breakfast is included. Additionally, there is a 30% discount on spa services just from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. The following advantages are also included in this offer of all-inclusive staycation deals in UAE:
- The health club at Native Club is free to use.
- Credits at Social Business or Lah Lah worth 200 AED.
- “Jumeirah One point” alone.
- Children under the age of eleven eat free.
- Check-out is delayed till 2:00 pm.
- The offer is referred to as an “Exceptional City Staycation.”
Atlantis, the Palm:
For a “Hello Extraordinary” staycation to celebrate the UAE National Day in 2022, go to Atlantis, The Palm. If you stay there for five nights or longer, you can take advantage of incredible advantages.
Free access to the Atlantis Kids Club for kids, free watersports “from 9:00 am to 11:00 am,” a gratis Sea Lion Tales adventure, and free one-day passes to Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers Aquarium are just a few of the perks.
The Meydan Hotel:
During the national day holiday, the Meydan Hotel is providing several discounts, including:
- A free stay in a “Grand Superior Room,” free breakfasts at Farriers Restaurant, a complimentary supper for two, soft drinks, and a bottle of champagne at Farriers Diner Lounge are all included in the package “Stay with Love.”
- Stay with View: One night’s lodging in the selected room category, two free rides to The Perspective at The Palm, a free a la carte or the breakfast buffet at Farriers Café or in your room, and a free overnight stay for up to two kids under 12 years old who are under the age of 12.
- Free game of golfing for one person per bedroom at The Tracks, free brunch at Farriers Café, free cancelation on the day of arrival (up to 6:00 pm), complimentary stay with brunch for up to 2 children under 12 years old, and more when you book a stay with golf.
- Stay at Meydan Flavours and receive free lodging with brunch at Farriers Café for up to two kids under the age of 12, free lunch or supper at Qube Local Bar, Shoeing horses Café, or Millenium Lounge, and complimentary snacks at Millennium Lounge.
The St. Regis Downtown, Dubai:
You can visit The St. Regis Central Dubai on UAE National Day to take advantage of their “Stay Longer, Live Exquisite” specials, which give you 15% off the best prices on stays of at least three nights and access to the hotel’s fine dining establishments.