Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for proper upkeep of materials and inspection of cleanliness of stores.
- Ensure materials are placed / refilled in appropriate / designated bays and bins.
- Should Label material bins to access / supply easily when a request comes.
- Should Issue materials as per Bill of materials and service requirements.
- Execute and complete all the instructions given by the manager that is related to the objectives set for the position.
- Extend professional support to all other colleagues to the extent possible and maintain cordial and healthy work atmosphere.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Provide on the job training to new members who join the department.
- Take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
- Constantly acquire knowledge and remain abreast with latest technologies & market trends.
- Pro-actively take responsibilities of other team members or seniors during their absence.
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Security, Environment and Fire Life Safety.
- Familiarize yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of the Manager.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should be smart, hardworking and well organized
Should be fully aware of MS Office.