Responsible for addressing customer needs, queries, and complaints, in an accurate and timely manner. The job holder is also responsible for the sales of assets and liability products.
Act as first point of contact in understanding customer’s requirements, queries and assist walk-in customers to select appropriate service.
Ensure to serve the customer with token, and encourage customer o use our digital channels.
Ensure to provide customer statement and letters within TAT
Receive customer requests through Operational CRM eForms & KOFAX and execute for next steps with required original documents.
- Account Maintenance activities (EmiratesID Update, Passport Update, Contact Details Update and etc.)
- Remittances (Smart Form & Manual Form)
- Standing order
- Trade Finance service documents
- Special Cheque Book requests
- Cheque Book delivery & Returned Cheque Book handling (in not centralized branches)
- Returned Cheque process handling
- Stop payment instructions and execution
- CDM ,and ATM cash dispute
- Locker visit and maintenance
- Contact details update
- Statement request
- Trade license update
- PDC removal request