Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct scheduled building inspection independently to identify all major and minor damages, structural defects, aesthetic conditions, equipment performance to eliminate emergency works.
- Prepare detailed reports on each building with pictures and description based on the inspections; to highlight the condition of the building and services, with recommendations and priority based on the criticality of defects if any.
- Records all corrective action required for planned maintenance.
- Prepares and issues emergency maintenance instructions to appropriate staff. Coordinate with Property manager and building supervisor to complete this maintenance based on the priority.
- Conducts spot checks on serviced equipment to verify work completion.
- Inventories and tags newly added and replacement equipment.
- Reviews architectural and shop drawings for location of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment and systems in the buildings. Maintain all records, certificates for work completed by Service providers.
- Inspects newly installed equipment for compliance and adherence to plans and specifications.
- Coordinate with specialized service maintenance contractors for timely Preventive maintenance and emergency maintenance works.
- Oversee all special service maintenance works and ensure conformity as per the SLA and KPI, report to the management on all such works completed.
- Check and confirm the material usages as per the approved specifications and LPOs.
- Oversee the building safety with respect to all the building services performance, maintenance, and safe working procedures.
- Verify and confirm all service reports, delivery orders and specifications of works completed by the service providers as per the approved LPOs.
- Coordinate within house maintenance team for corrective actions, supervise and confirm technical works are completed as per the required standards.
- Coordinate with FM engineer and Manager for any building related maintenance issues, suggestions, and recommendations.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor's in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical) with atleast 5+ years work experience as a Building inspector.