Field Service Engineer
- Project Managers
- Abu Dhabi
24 Mar 23
24 Mar 23
Find your next role with Adecco!
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client in Abu Dhabi
Job Title: Engineer- Field Service
Job location: Abu Dhabi
To be responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair, and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering including Flowmeters, Flare meters, gas analyzers.
• Execute all activities related to the testing and validation of equipment in accordance to the design specifications for operational use and includes onsite installation, commissioning and Site Acceptance tests. All activities to be carried out with non-negotiable HSE compliance and integrity.
• Collaborate with other Field Services Specialists in the region and other functions and lead closure of customers' technical requirement.
• Provide support to In-House services as needed.
• Contribute to growing the services to drive 70% billability and 80% assigned time.
• Utilize and adhere to standardized processes as needed for services operations.
• Prepare for field services jobs proactively and be aware of the site conditions to ensure quality services delivery to the customers.
• Works based on predefined contracts and frameworks.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor's Engineering degree in Instrumentation or Electronics.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience mandatorily in Process flowmeters, gas analyzers
• Must be available to travel on short notices based on customers' requirement.
• Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.