- Full Time
24 Mar 23
24 Mar 23
Qualifications & Experience:
• Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
• Proven experience of managing Human Resources in the Middle East region.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar field.
• Fluent communication in English.
• Ability to read / write in Arabic is an added advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of HR practices, labor laws, and employment regulations in the UAE
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
• Proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
About the Company
Joud Coffee is a specialty coffee in the heart of Abu Dhabi. We are passionate about offering Abu Dhabi’s most authentic coffee experience with the finest selection of specialty locally-roasted coffee.
Our new full-service menu features the best in comfort foods and classic dishes with modern flare that are sure to keep you coming back time and again. Our chefs have created a culinary experience that rivals any, with inspiration taken from all across the globe.
We have created a fun and welcoming neighborhood atmosphere to catch up with friends, get some work done, or simply enjoy our rich-flavoured coffee as an escape from the day. Come and be greeted with a smile, and experience all that Joud Coffee has to offer.