· Preparation of Cost Estimates, Technical and Commercial Bids, Pricing Proposals, Review Tender Documents, draft Scope of Work and liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
· Follow-up on contractual requirements such as Tender Bonds, Performance Guarantees, Advance Payment Guarantees, Letter of credits and other such documentation.
· Manage RFQ's, E-Auctions, E-Supply queries and the preparation, submission of Quotes and Follow-ups.
· Continuously review contract documents and ensure that the company's contractual rights are protected and perform initial post-award and periodical contract review as and when required throughout the contract duration.
· Communicate with Consultants and Clients on contractual matters, delays, extensions of time, variations and warranties, including intra-company communication and co-coordination.
· Preparation and submission of Pre-qualification, Compliance and Project documentation such as Site Condition Survey, Incident report/Mystery shopper, Snag Report, Conditional Survey report, monthly quality assurance (QA), Performance Rating System (PRS),
· KPIs, Risk Assessments (RA), Method statements (MS), HSE reports, Inspection Report (IR), Work completion report (WCR), Daily/Weekly/Monthly Progress Reports and the application and follow-ups of Regulatory Permits and NOC's.
· Preparation and submission of Progress Invoices, Payment Follow-up's, Billing and Payments Tracking and follow-ups on LPO's.
· Maintain comprehensive project documentation system, Activity Schedules, PPM, Maintenance Contracts and Resource Logs.
· Conduct periodical meetings with project teams to review site work progress, productivity, cost control, quality, safety and planning.
· Liaise and coordinate with Site Supervisors on Resource Utilization, HR, Assets and Procurement Management policies are being implemented as per company policy.