24 Mar 23
24 Mar 23
Job description / Role
We are looking for a skilled Pipeline Engineer to join our oil and gas team in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge and experience in designing, constructing, operating, and maintaining pipeline systems. He/she will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient transport of crude oil, natural gas, and related products from source to end users.
• Design and plan pipeline systems to ensure safe and efficient transport of crude oil, natural gas, and related products.
• Develop construction plans, estimation of materials, and evaluation of equipment.
• Oversee the installation, operation, and maintenance of pipeline systems.
• Monitor and maintain pipeline systems to ensure optimal performance.
• Prepare and review reports and documentation related to pipeline operations.
• Adhere to safety regulations and industry standards.
• Monitor changes in the industry and recommend improvements for pipeline systems.
• Liaise with other departments and stakeholders to ensure efficient operations.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, preferably in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in designing, constructing, operating, and maintaining pipelines systems
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of pipeline systems and related equipment
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Experience with CAD software is a plus