- Project Managers
- Full Time
24 Mar 23
24 Mar 23
Kinetic is working with a leading Agritech company who are hiring a Production Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi .
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversee the entire manufacturing process ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Develop daily production plans, schedules, and strategies to optimize production efficiency.
- Responsible for production schedules, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Authorize written procedures and other documents, including amendments.
- Ensure production operations align with SOP and compliance with all relevant environmental, health, and safety regulations Conduct thorough testing of product parameters after production to verify quality and consistency.
- Lead and manage production team members providing guidance and support to enhance their skills, and productivity and achieve production goals.
- Prepare and maintain production-related documents, ensuring accurate and timely updates.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Master's degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in established vaccine/ biotech industry or equivalent of which 3 years at the middle to senior management level.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Commercial Production of biologicals.
- Detailed knowledge of pharmaceutical industry standards and guidelines in GMP, Quality, and Manufacturing.
- Experience in technical Report Writing, Operational Costing, and Budgeting.
- Experience with veterinary vaccines especially poultry is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical manufacturing-related legislation.
- Quality management systems and aseptic manufacturing within a cGMP facility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of SAP ERP Software.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.