Roles & Responsibilities
What you'll be doing
Working as a Store Manager you will be responsible for driving the store business. You will work towards achieving the store sales target, build a base of loyal VIP customers by recruiting and retaining them, manage the team and ensure full adherence to the brand s guidelines and store processes.
• Lead by example and represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy though all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
• Define, execute and monitor the store action plan to achieve sales targets and KPIs.
• Manage the customer database to build strong relationship with customers and create future potential selling opportunities
• Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors and share feedback with relevant stakeholders in the back-office team.
• Think hybrid by leveraging all type of point of sales online and offline.
• Team Leadership and Development
• Provide a clear vision to the team about the business and store s vision and key directions
• Identify, recruit, develop and retain strong talents
• Create a positive work environment based on trust, respect and fairness and be the voice of the employees when needed by sharing any of their feedback, challenges and concerns with the leadership and HR teams.
• Act as a coach for the team members and promote growth mindset by leveraging the Group s available learning tools and platforms an constantly monitor the team s development plans and professional growth.
• Ensure performance improvement plans are discussed and documented in a transparent manner.
• Customer Experience
• Develop the omnichannel mindset among the team by constantly promoting the different touchpoints of the customer experience (physical and digital), the clienteling approach and techniques with a focus on VIPs, leveraging customer data to proactively catering to their needs and preferences, the brand s ecommerce business including different activities, offerings, activations, etc.
• Recruit new clients and convert them into loyal VIP customers by providing them with an excellent experience and constantly networking with them
• Operational Excellence
• Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained in the store.
• Ensure e-commerce orders are prepared and processed within the set SLAs in terms of time and quality and no fulfillment action is pending in the store.
• Leverage available technology tools when available to support customer experience in and outside of store (Clienteling app, OMS, Business Whatsapp, etc.) and ensure the team is well versed with it or overwise trained on it.
• Ensure all operating standards are followed from stock replenishment to organising displays as per the brand s VM guidelines.
• Ensure that all processes are compliant with legal, safety, security, retail store operations and HR guidelines, work closely with relevant teams to constantly improve them and escalate any issues or concerns for prompt action.
• Ensure a healthy floor coverage by analyzing historical traffic data and anticipating peak hours
What you ll need to succeed
• Experience in Fashion retail, within the UAE
• Arabic language would be an added benefit for this role
• You have a strong client database, within Fashion in the UAE. We are looking for store managers with the ability to develop the store client database.