It’s that Time Again….Time For Dubai Watch Week 2021
The biennial Dubai Watch Week (DWW) is a gathering of watch aficionados and business executives. The first conference was held in 2015 to foster knowledge exchange, foster relationships, and celebrate the craft of watchmaking. The event, which was started by retailer Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons, is now well anticipated and well-attended across the emirate. Here's everything you need to know.
Everything Everyone Should Know About Dubai Watch Week
The program for this year will take place at The Gate in DIFC from November 24 through November 28. Dubai Watch Week 2021 will focus on "connecting, celebrating, and creating." Several events will be held, as well as programs from participating watch companies and the industry at large. You can anticipate panel discussions with industry experts, the unveiling of cutting-edge innovations, the product debuts of numerous limited-edition watches, and more.
The DWW's programs have been created to be as interesting to participants as possible. Take a closer look at this.
At DWW, master classes are only open to VIP attendees. Workshops will be led by industry professionals who will instruct participants in a variety of watchmaking techniques. The subjects that force be discussed are as follows:
- Construct your first mechanical watch movement.
- On a little dial, paint
- Study the ancient craft of enameling.
- Using light to draw
- developing a finishing brush
- Watchmaking with Murano Glass
- Parallels between watch and automobile design
- Make your stamp.
- Precision watchmaking is an art form.
Forum on Horology
The Horology Forum is a meeting place for industry executives, master artisans, seasoned collectors, and visionaries. Participants will gain unique and varied insights into the sector. The following subjects will be covered:
- Epicurious collectivist
- Alignment of the Fittest
- What exactly does my Patek do?
- Genuine poor-rich swindler
- On the bright side, we don't (blank) anymore.
- Did you just guess my trope?
- What happened to human error in Cryp Tic-Tac-Toe?
What will you do when we arrive?
Creative Hub Carte Blanche
The creative hub is intended to promote innovation, empower individuality, and celebrate the industry. This platform will be used by brands to launch limited-edition watches. The following are the scheduled programs:
- The New Breitling Collection
- Moser et al.: The Introduction of a Limited Edition
- Girard-New Perregaux's Collection Launch Party
- Oris has released a new watch.
- Urwerk's New UR-100 Is Now Available
- The world debut of monolithic manufacturing
- A night with BOVET 1822
- Aramedes Zurich Makes a Worldwide Debut
- The collectability debate is brought to you by WatchBox.
- Avent International Premiere of an Exclusive Edition by Bell & Ross
Christie's is a leading art and luxury business brand with a long history, having been in operation since 1766. They will present some exhibitions, activities, and seminars during Dubai Watch Week. It will be an educational and enjoyable event for everyone.
Numerous events and performances will keep attendees entertained during the event's five days.
Food and Beverage
At Dubai Watch Week, visitors may embark on a culinary trip. There is so much to discover for hungry participants, ranging from indigenous businesses to internationally famous restaurants. Cipriani, Home Bakery, Twist, Salt, and other popular eateries are among those taking part.
Brand attendance at the event
The following companies will be present at the occasion:
- Ulysse Nardin
- Tag Heuer
- Tudor Trilobe
- Singer Reimagined
- Etienne Schwarz
- Montblanc Norqain
- Moritz Grossmann
- Montres KF
- Miki Eleta
- Ludovic Ballouard is a French writer.
- Moinet, Louis
- Louis Erard
- Ferrier, Laurent
- Hublot, Konstantin Chaykin, Jacob & Co.
- Greubel Forsey
- GPHG H. Moser & Cie
- Frederique Constant Genus
- Berthoud, Ferdinand
- Journe FP
- Czapek de Bethune
- Corum Chronoswiss
- Chopard, Christophe Claret
- Ross Beauregard and Bovet Bell
- Armin Strom, by Audemars Piguet
Among the speakers at Dubai Watch Week DIFC are some well-known names:
- Silberstein, Alain
- Hodge, Aldis
- Ali Nael
- Sever, Ali Nael
- Andre Martinez
- Hildreth, Andrew
- Anish Bhatt
- Barbara Palumbo, Ayub Muhammad
- Benjamin Mintiens
- Cyba, Carlos Rosillo, Audi
- Danny Govberg
- Fabrizio Buonamassa Marwan Alzarouni
- Baumgartner, Felix
- Bennahmias, François-Henry
- Kern, Georges
Rauccio, Giorgio L.
- Hala Badri, H.E.
- Schaller, Jean-Marie
- Abdullatif Laila
- Leonie Flückiger is a German actress.
- Manuel Emch
- Free, Martin
- Büsser, Maximilian
- Michael Clerizo
- Loris-Melikoff, Michel
- Mishal Kanoo, Mike Manjos
- Ayad, Myrna Mohammed Abdulmagied Seddiqi
- Nassar, Nélida
- Nicholas Foulkes is an English writer.
- Eggerding, Niels
- Pascal Raffy, Oskar Metsavaht
- Pascal Stübi's
- Pruniaux, Patrick
- Biver, Pierre
- Koeslag, Pi
Rexhep and Rexhepi
- Ricardo Karam's
- Rolf Studer
- Sofia Guellaty is an actress.
- Wong, Suzanne
- Timothy Mosso
- Morf, Tom
- Ivanova, Valentina
How Much Does A Dubai Watch Week Ticket Cost?
The event is free to attend and does not require a Dubai Watch Week ticket. Nevertheless, you must first register as a visitor on the official Dubai Watch Week website.
Registration is also available on the event's main day. Early registration saves time and ensures that you obtain a seat before the session is full.
What is the site of Dubai Watch Week?
The Gate in Dubai International Financial District is the location for Dubai Watch Week (DIFC).