Enjoy Tasty Eats at Hudayriyat Island’s Top Restaurants
Hudayriyat Island also spelled Hudayriat Island, is a new addition to the capital emirate's extensive list of leisure and recreation hotspots. With all the excitement, spills, and activities in Abu Dhabi, it seems to sense that tourists would build up quite an appetite!
So where should you go if you find yourself suddenly hungry? This well-known neighborhood offers a wide variety of dining alternatives. In light of this, let's examine in further depth the top eateries and food trucks on Al Hudayriyat Island.
Best Restaurants on the Island Of Al Hudayriyat:
Hudayriyat Leisure as well as Entertainment District is a foodie's paradise because of the enticing diversity of choices. Let's investigate the dining options on Hudayriyat Island in Abu Dhabi.
As the name implies, the main draw of this establishment is its locally roasted coffee. In addition to coffee, DRVN Coffee (commonly known as DRVN) provides everything from genuine Neapolitan pizza to healthful acai bowls.
Additionally, the staff is quite kind and eager to provide recommendations if you're having trouble deciding what to get. It's also a terrific place to have a full breakfast while gazing out over the Arabian Gulf.
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.; weekend hours may vary
- The typical price for two is AED 200.
- Call us at +971-55-382-6760.
You shouldn't miss Shrimp Pot, a seafood restaurant on Al Hudayriyat Island. Here, peckish seafarers may chow down on the day's fresh catch, prepared to perfection with premium ingredients. Enjoy a whole lobster, mussels, octopus, fish, shrimp, and crab along with mouthwatering sides.
- Hours are 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm, except on Thursday and Saturday when they are 12:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- The typical price for two is AED 315.
- Call us at (971) 2-666-6562 or (971) 2-444-4866.
Are you looking for mouthwatering sweets near the sea? One of the greatest dessert spots on Al Hudayriyat Island is drilled. Drilled's menu is simple yet delectable, including a variety of ice cream flavors, cookies, shakes, crepes, toppings, and an excellent selection of hot drinks. Pick your favorite ice cream and stroll along Hudayriyat Beach's promenade.
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- The typical price for two is AED 60.
- Contact numbers: +971-54-590-7479 or +971-2-491-1267
Looking for a nutritious snack to enjoy by the beach? You can get all the healthy food and drinks you need at Projeto Acai near Al Hudayriyat Beach. You may choose from a wide variety of berries, fruits, and nuts to make your custom acai bowl. A variety of flatbreads as well as other wholesome snacks are also offered on the menu.
- Sun.-Thu.: 7:30 a.m.–1:00 a.m.
- 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. on Friday
- 7:30 a.m. until 2:00 a.m. on Saturday
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. Sunday through Wednesday
- Friday, 8:00 a.m. till 1:00 a.m.
- 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. on Saturday
- Cost per person: 150 AED on average.
- Phone number: +971-52-420-1903
On Al Hudayriyat Island, there is a brand-new fish restaurant called Al Shader. The eatery provides fish that has been Al Shader restaurant and grilled, seared, and fried in crispy batter. Seabream, shrimp, and caviar are also included on some of the platters.
- Sun.-Wed. 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.; Thu.–Sat. 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- The typical price for two is AED 180.
- Call us at +971-2-641-4040.
Another notable upscale restaurant in Al Hudayriyat Beach is Tropic Scape. It creates an unrivaled dining experience by skillfully fusing classical classics with a modern flair. Tropic Scape's menu offers foreign cuisine, hamburgers, sandwiches, freestyle grilled meats, and other steakhouse favorites.
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Cost for two, on average: AED 310
- Call us at +971-58-661-3650.
Chimney’s Roll House
The iconic chimney-shaped Hungarian pastries served at Chimney's Roll House, often known as Chimneys, are recognized for their crunch as well as hollow cylindrical form. These just-made pastries are airy and light. There are many ways to take advantage of this tasty food. Depending on the people who add to it, it may be either savory or sweet. By the beach, enjoy your croissant with a hot cup of coffee. There you have it—a winning recipe!
- 09:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Cost per person: AED 105 on average.
- Call us at +971-2-550-0996.
Food Trucks at Al Hudayriyat Island
A food truck convoy selling every kind of cuisine imaginable is also based in Al Hudayriyat. Let's investigate them.
A food truck called Fly Café offers mouthwatering pastries and desserts. There are several delectable selections there, whether you're in the mood for cakes, conventional pancakes, or crepes. Don't overlook their specialty desserts, which include dream cake, pink volcano, green cloud, and kinder cloud.
- Hours: 9:00 am to 3:30 am
- Cost for two, on average: AED 55
- Call us at +971-50-957-0703.
Harr & Hloo
Harr & Hloo is a traditional barbecue restaurant on Al Hudayriyat Island. Enjoy delicious grilled meat that has been cooked with special recipes and seasonings. Choose from a variety of meats on the menu, including lamb, veal beef, chicken, shrimp, and squid, all of which are accompanied by delectable side dishes. Additionally offered here are Mexican sandwiches and Italian spaghetti.
- Hours: 6:00 am to 5:00 am
- The typical price for two is AED 90.
- To reach us, dial +971-50-000-0000 or +971-2-309-9001.
You may savor succulent burgers, crispy chicken wings, a wide variety of drinks, and more at The Burgurry. Although a vegetarian burger is also offered, the juicy beef, as well as chicken burgers, are the menu's primary attractions.
- 04:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- The typical price for two: is AED 40 and above
- Call us at +971-56-785-4545.
Other Food Trucks
In addition to the previously stated choices, more food trucks along the beach provide sweets, coffee, tea, salads, sandwiches, spaghetti, and other mouthwatering foods. The following restaurants are among those on Al Hudayriyat Island that are the most well-liked.
- I Love Coffee
- Koshari & Pasta
- La Patchouli
- Boom Burger
- Boutique Ice Cream
- Burger on Wheels
Can I Get Desserts on the Island Of Al Hudayriyat?
Yes, there are a lot of eateries and food trucks that sell fantastic sweets. Try Fly Café if you're in the mood to eat cakes or pancakes, but if you're craving ice cream, try "Boutique Ice Cream."
This concludes our list of the top restaurants in Al Hudayriyat Island. We hope it assists you in selecting the ideal tasty snack for you during your next visit to this growing well-liked leisure and recreation location. Here is a list of additional beautiful seaside dining options in Abu Dhabi.
- Looking for other dining alternatives in the city? Check out our list of the top eateries in Abu Dhabi.
- At these well-liked UAE beaches, some of which are in Abu Dhabi, you may dine out as well as enjoy the water, sand, and sun.