Hotel Guide – Fairmont the Palm, Dubai
Fairmont the Palm is a beachfront hotel in Dubai that is located on the trunk of the majestic Palm Jumeirah. With over 300 enlightenment rooms and suites, stunning pools, and a diverse range of dining options. The hotel provides the pinnacle of Arabian hospitality in addition to a wide range of accessible watersports. Here is all the information you need to learn about Fairmont on Palm, Dubai if you're considering staying there.
Also Read: Jobs in Dubai
Information about Fairmont the Palm Hotel & Spa
Fairmont the Palm provides a wellness-driven staycation adventure by the sea while overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
The hotel has 391 opulent guest rooms as well as suites, 11 restaurants serving a variety of cuisines, a prize spa, a fitness center, as well as access to the beach and pool.
The hotel is within a short distance from Dubai's most popular tourist attractions and is close to Dubai International Airport. All of this contributes to its reputation as one of the top hotels in Dubai's Palm Jumeirah.
Amenities at the Hotel Fairmont the Palm
The hotel offers a wide range of recreational facilities, including the following.
In case of early arrival, visitors may unwind in the leisure Fairmont palm gold lounge, which has a kids' movie theatre, a gaming room, and a sitting space with adult computers.
- Hours 600 a.m. to 600 p.m.
Adult Fairmont Falcons Club
Do you want to occupy your children? The Fairmont Falcons Kids' Club will take care of you! The club provides a variety of enjoyable activities, such as play equipment, a climbing wall, and arts and crafts.
Xbox, Wii, and PlayStation game systems are also available at the club. Children between the ages of 3 and 12 are admitted free. Children under the age of three are subject to an extra fee.
The hours are 1030 am to 700 pm.
Cost Free two hours per child every day starting at AED 85 per child (In-house guests)
*Please be aware that reservations must be made in advance.
You may enjoy a variety of thrilling watersports at Fairmont The Palm. You may choose from activities like sailing, water skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, and paddle boarding.
- AED 1,200 an hour for a private speedboat
- Yachting for hire starting at AED 2,500 an hour
- At AED 750 per participant for 30 minutes of jet skiing
- For 30 minutes, an electric stand-up paddle costs AED 300 per person.
- Trip for fishing, starting at AED 3,000 per person, 4 hours
- Donut and banana rides start at AED 200 for a 15-minute ride.
- About AED 600 for each person for parasailing
- Water skiing, waterboarding, knee boarding, and surfing at AED 500 per participant for 20 minutes
- Kayaking and SUP are available for AED 200 per individual for 30 minutes.
Fairmont the Palm Access To the Pool and Beach
Access to the beach and pool is also provided by the hotel. For those staying on-site, these amenities are free. The hotel offers day passes to visitors, with varied rates for weekdays as well as weekends.
- Opening hours are from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (F&B service)
- Weekday Pass for the beach and pool
- Adult 125 AED per individual
- 6- 12- year old kid AED 63 for each child
* Admission for an adult to use both the pool and the beach is 250 AED, and each guest will get a 75 AED food and beverage credit.
- Child (6 to Twelve years old) AED 125 with a credit of AED 37.5 for food and beverage
- The pass is usable on federal holidays as well. It is free for kids under the age of six to use.
- *Please be aware that water toys are not allowed in the pool.
- Facilities for Fitness and Well-Being
- The Fairmont Five-Star Palm hotel offers a tonne of health and exercise amenities, including the ones listed below.
Spa at Willow Stream
One of Palm Jumeirah's top spas, Willow Stream Spa, is where you may go to get some restful treatments.
Facials, massages, hammams, body scrubs, and couples' treatments are all available at the Fairmont Dubai Palm spa.
- Hours 1000 a.m. to 900 p.m.
- Price AED 199 and above
You may continue your fitness regimens during your stay at Fairmont The Palm's Health Club. The health club offers programs for different forms of exercise including yoga, Zumba, Jiu Jitsu, and water sports in addition to its gym. Personal training sessions are discounted by 20% at the club.
- From AED 600 per person (Monthly Membership)
- Hours 600 a.m. to 1000 p.m.
- Here are a few of the things you can do in the fitness center.
Pavigym by Prama
Using LED illumination on the floors as a guide, PRAMA by Pavigym specialized in participatory circuit training programs. People of all levels of fitness may participate in these courses.
The Yoga Studio
There is a yoga studio at Fairmont the Palm where visitors may find their inner peace. The studio's yoga teachers are experts in their field. To get the most recent class schedule, go to the hotel's website.
Along with the above-stated features, the Fairmont A Palm hotel also makes the following offerings.
More than 3,000 square meters of space at Fairmont The Palm may be used to arrange highly customized business meetings, weddings, celebrations, or other small-scale festivities. These are the amenities that the event venues provide.
The Palm Hall This 581-square-meter ballroom can hold 500 individuals for a sitting reception and 400 people for a gala supper. It also provides places for pre-event meetings and access to a Palm Courtyard.
Crescent 1 through 2 This 225 square meter space has access to the outside patio and Palm Courtyard. Up to 120 people may be seated there, and 220 people can stand during a reception.
The Boardroom The 58-square-meter boardroom can accommodate 16 people and is equipped with audio-visual equipment.
Gulf 1 The hotel's breakout room, with a built-up size of 64 square meters. It can accommodate up to 42 passengers on its seats.
Gulf 2, 3, and 4 are four meeting spaces ideal for hosting informal gatherings and breakout groups. They have 30 guest seats available.
For a starting rate of AED 320 for one trip, the hotel offers its patrons limousine service to and from Dubai International Airport.
Although there are airport shuttles available, visitors may also hire a cab to get to the hotel from the airport. The standard cab charge is between 80 and 100 AED.
Utilizing a rental vehicle is another option for getting to the hotel. The airport offers a wide selection of rental automobiles.
To travel to the hotel, you may alternatively take a bus. Near the hotel are stops for the 84, 88, and F55A transit lines.
Added route to go to Fairmont The Dubai tram goes to The Palm. It takes 16 minutes to walk to Knowledge Village Tram Station. The Al Conveys the message Park Stop, located less than a 10-minute walk from the hotel, is where you can get off the Palm Monorail if you exit at the Getaway Station.