Project Controls Manager
- Project Managers
- Al Ain
- Full Time
24 Mar 23
24 Mar 23
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2023 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Project Controls Manager to join our award winning team in Al Ain, UAE.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Using the divisional Project Procedures Manual and best work practices, establish a set of project specific procedures to cover the coordination and control of project services activities.
- Providing supervision and assistance to planners in the development and integration of independent schedules into the total project plan.
- Reviewing the performing organization's and unit's work logics and deciding adequacy of schedules in support of overall project schedule.
- Preparing and monitoring the registers for risk management throughout the project life cycle.
- Preparing and monitoring project trends.
- Ensuring effective project reviews are complete with the Project Managers/Directors as per the project plan.
- Preparing/updating detailed project budgets ensuring the current and fore-casted budget with the proposed.
- Planning and tracking cash flows and preparing cost reports comparing actual status with project budgets.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years of your career will have been focused purely on Project Controls.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.