Roles & Responsibilities
Registered Nurse NICU
- Assesses and monitors the infant’s vital signs, IV lines, oxygen intake and the performance of a breathing tube and any progress in his condition.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care to patient.
- Coordinates stabilization and transfer of unstable infants to NICU.
- Works closely with neonatal pediatricians and other neonatal specialists to formulate a treatment plan (assessment, implementation and evaluation) for each infant.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment settings
Registered Nurse OT
- Assists in setting up of necessary equipment and supplies needed for each case.
- Accurately identify patients and operation site prior to Anesthesia and surgery
- Initiates ‘Time Out’ prior to commencement of surgery
- Acts as an assistant to the circulating nurse performing various procedures
- Effectively manages emergency situations
Registered Nurse ICU
- Demonstrates clinical competency and ability to maintain the highest standards of intensive care nursing
- Anticipates, plans for and utilizes human and physical resources in critical/ emergency situations
- Formulates and implements a plan of care for critically ill patients.
- Performs approved therapeutic or diagnostic and laboratory tests, based on the clinical condition of the patient.
- Collaborates with the critical care team to achieve desired outcomes
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum educational Qualification B.Sc. Nursing
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ICU/OT/NICU nursing.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-stress environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- With MOH Evaluation or MOH License is Mandatory
- Preferred : Arabic, English