Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Food & Beverage department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Under the general direction of the F&B Supervisor and / Beach Club Manager and / or the Restaurant Manager and / or the Assistant Restaurant Manager and within the limits of established Rixos Hotel Policies and Procedures, oversees and directs the day to day operation of the Food & Beverage Department and maintains the overall efficiency of standards set. Promotes positive work environment.
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Rixos Standards of Performance.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Assistant Manager and supervisor.
- To provide high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service as per Standard Operational Procedures.