- Project Managers
- Full Time
24 Mar 23
24 Mar 23
Roles and Responsibilities · Own the Concurrent and Risk-Based Internal Audit from beginning to completion; this includes organizing, conducting fieldwork, and documenting findings.
· Manage a team with very little help or oversight from managers.
Acquire knowledge by comprehending every business process and the overarching goal of each subprocess.
Determine prospects for automation and/or cost savings.
· Create risk-based audit processes for each business process.
· Conduct an in-depth assessment using data analytics.
Determine the weaknesses in internal control and recommend solutions.
Increase your attention to areas of fraud risk and notify senior management of it.
· Analyze the Audit Observations' underlying causes and offer suggestions.
· Conduct an audit of information and technology general controls.
· Talk about audit results and gain stakeholders' agreement.
· Assume accountability for carrying out the audit's recommendations and monitoring all open observation