Assistant Resident Engineer - Irrigation
- Al Ain
- Full Time
24 Mar 23
24 Mar 23
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2023 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Assistant Resident Engineer - Irrigation to join our award winning team in Al Ain, UAE.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge and experience in the execution of civil, infrastructure, building, landscape and irrigation works.
- Ability to make senior level project decisions and liaise with applicable authorities.
- Designing irrigation systems through a working knowledge of irrigation system design from 'Point of Connection' (POC) through to tertiary outlets.
- Working on MEP design for all hydrological aspects relating to an irrigation system including pump, filter, pressure vessel sizing etc, mainline, secondary and tertiary pipe networks, controller design and basic power demand calculations.
- Understanding of planting design and Sustainability certifications (LEED, Estidama, GSAS etc) within the GCC region to ensure appropriate use of irrigation systems.
- Responsible for the coordination and gaining NOC approval from relevant authorities relating to irrigation systems at all project stages.
- Hydraulic design of storm water networks relating to hard and soft landscape areas in coordination with primary infrastructure network designers.
- Review and analysis both of existing irrigation networks and proposed irrigation system designs by others.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years work experience partnered with a B achelor degree in Architecture or related discipline.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.