Merchandiser jobs in dubai
- Customer Service
- Al Ain
24 Mar 23
Roles & Responsibilities
- Executes the planograms and the agreed-on shelf, off shelf displays and checkouts with respect to company-customer agreement.
- Checks products’ expiry dates on monthly basis to ensure product freshness across the portfolio.
- Ensures visibility, inviting appearance & cleanliness of our products in order to attract customers.
- Monitors continuously the stock level in the outlet and coordinates the replenishment with the sales person in order to avoid out of stock.
- Builds & maintains strong customer relation to facilitate collaboration and the achievement of desired business result and joint work.
- Follows the journey plan as assigned by the field manager to ensure sufficient outlet coverage based on business need and to achieve and maintain the desired in-store fundamental results.
- Communicates internally any event taken by customer/competitors which can have an impact on the business in order to take required action.
- Submits of all required daily, monthly & quarterly reports assigned by the Merchandiser Team Leader.